Founder/Operator of Medicare Savings

Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2018

2018 Medicare Cost: Case Review T65

medicaresavings.us
A very high percentage of folks overpay for their medigap plans and don't have proper dental, vision or hearing plans in place to protect from rising cost of health care.
Me & My team are passionate about SAVING folks there are hard earned dollars on Medicare. Over 80+% Overpay for their standardized Medigap plans on Medicare.

We are licensed and trusted by the State to help qualify folks into lowering their Medigap Premium, if they can qualify. Not everyone does. It takes about 5-10 minutes for folks to see if they would be a good candidate to lower their premium on the EXACT same Medicare Supplement /Medigap Plan. From there, it is a 24-72 hour wait period to see if they have been approved for the SAVINGS. Contact our Medicare SAVINGS Advocates for a FREE No-Obligation chat and Medicare Case Review information.

Learn more about Qualifying and Our passionate mission to SAVE Millions on Medicare.
Video links below:

Forward or Share our content. I implore you to help the MILLIONS on Medicare(80%-90%) from OVERPAYING for their Medigap, Drug Plans & Rx Out-Of-Pocket Cost! Medicare SAVINGS is our fulltime day-in & day-out passion.

Michael C. Fischbach(MedicareMike), your licensed medicare SAVINGS advocate.

God Bless,
Michael
Linkedin: Michael Fischbach | MedicareSavings.us | 888-608-0654 Ext:100 | NIPR License #: 18084238 | License Lookup |"Medicare Mike Podcast"

Michael is a Licensed Health Insurance Broker with offices in South Carolina & Florida specializing in finding ways to help Folks SAVE Millions on Medicare.

No comments: